[Xmca-l] Re: xmca new discussion started

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:44:23 PDT 2017

Martin,
This sentence,
“Creating and sustaining order always requires change”
And therefore makes visible change as the norm
Seems to be pregnant with an evocative enacting of possibility for novel kinds of social fabric[continuing with the weaving theme]

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Alfredo Jornet Gil
Sent: June 1, 2017 4:18 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: xmca new discussion started

Yes, I agree with what you say. I guess I used the word change where I meant development. So I am going to change my question:

What do and could do researchers concerned with development (social, personal) with EM.

You recently shared with us a beautiful book on the topic of development. How does EM feature in it?
Alfredo