[Xmca-l] Re: Is it Really “Yesterday’s War”? What Gadamer Has to Say About What Gets Counted | Moules | Journal of Applied Hermeneutics

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 26 08:32:47 PDT 2017

A journal of applied hermeneutics! I never would have guessed, Larry.

Seems like a number of shared concerns and understandings. '

mike