[Xmca-l] Re: Ilyenkov, Marx, & Spinoza

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Mon Jul 24 18:26:15 PDT 2017

I see.

This is a slightly different context. The original meaning
of "paradigm," before the popularisation of Thomas Kuhn's
work, was a "founding exemplar."
"Exemplar" presumably has the same etymology as "example."

The idea of "an example" as being one of numerous instances
of a process is a different concept, the opposite really.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy