[Xmca-l] Re: Research on School Space

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Mon Jul 24 02:40:39 PDT 2017

Dear Beata,

although not directly drawing conclusions on how school spaces could be arranged, I have co-authored a couple of papers (one of them here at MCA) where the issue of creativity and space has been a topic in connection to CHAT and in the context of design of learning spaces in science and art museums. Perhaps the literature we review and some of our analyses may be of help. See attachments.

Alfredo
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Beata Zamorska <zamorskabeata@gmail.com>
Sent: 24 July 2017 11:13
To: xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu
Subject: [Xmca-l]  Research on School Space

Dear colleagues,

 We (the Polish team) are working on a project: How Can Space (especially school space)  Support Students and Teachers Creativity? How can we design the school classroom, furniture and tools to foster the processes of learning and development?

 We are looking for researchers who have conducted research on this topic in CHAT. I remember Prof. H. Daniels’ presentation about school buildings during the last ISCAR Congress in Sydney. However, I can’t find any additional information.

 I would be grateful if you could give me some suggestions.

Best regards
Beata Zamorska