[Xmca-l] Re: Joe Glick

Kris Gutierrez gutierkd@gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:26:43 PDT 2017

this is heartbreaking news!  Joe was one of the smartest and most thoughtful persons I knew.  Wow.  What a loss.  Last I heard from him was around a recent posting of his grandchild on FB.   very sad indeed.   Kris

Kris D. Gutiérrez
Carol Liu Professor
Graduate School of Education
University of California, Berkeley