[Xmca-l] Re: Joe Glick

Leif Strandberg leifstrandberg.ab@telia.com
Wed Jul 19 08:14:15 PDT 2017

Oh, that was sad to hear. I met Joe at ISCRAT conferences in Europe and also in New York where he participated at conferenses together with Lois Holzman and Fred Newman.  Joe was very creative and very very funny. In one of my books, I recount Joe's reflections on Piaget's various studies. I'm sad about Joe's passing away. But glad to have met him. He taught me a lot.