[Xmca-l] Re: Hegel on Action

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sat Jul 15 22:57:48 PDT 2017

Metaphors help us grasp ideas viscerally, mobilising our
practical intelligence to grasp ideas remote from our
experience. But understanding basic philosophical concepts
is a different problem. It is more one of freeing ourselves
from sense-consciousness, stripping away our desire to see
and touch an idea.

Glad we're all on the same page.

Andy

Andy Blunden