[Xmca-l] Re: Hegel on Action

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 03:15:05 PDT 2017

Thanks for such helpful explanation, Andy.
Regarding my last question, I mean one's feeling or sense perception
involved in social practice in a social context possesses the material
quality of a psychic image (a sign in the mind). This material quality can
be one's facial expression or bodily movement connected with a particular
feeling.

James

*James Ma*  *https://oxford.academia.edu/JamesMa