[Xmca-l] Re: Hegel on Action

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Jul 14 23:11:39 PDT 2017

No, it would be spreading confusion, Greg.

"Matter" in this context is everything outside of my
consciousness. "Activity" in this context is human, social
practice. Moving attention to the sub-atomic level, a field
where we have no common sense, sensuous knowledge, does not
help.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy