[Xmca-l] Re: Inner thought in theater pieces

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:07:19 PDT 2017

And I think I posted this a few months back, but here is a Democracy Now
tribute to Yip Harburg that includes an interview with his son (apologies
if someone else posted this and I missed it):
https://www.democracynow.org/2008/12/25/a_tribute_to_yip_harburg_the

Interesting to think about the the octave jump in "Some-where" and how it
adds emotional resonance. Seems to resonate with what is being taken up in
other threads here regarding perezhivanie, now? Two-part harmony?

-greg

Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology