[Xmca-l] Re: Inner thought in theater pieces

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 12 17:34:52 PDT 2017

Whoa! Small world. I learn something new about the wonderful Yip Harberg
and that the Fennyhough is on kindle in adjacent message on xmca! The book
appears to converge on a lot of long term xmca concerns. (And to listen to
Finian's rueful refrain again would be a joy)
:-)

Having the book simultaneously available and less than 100$ is a great
resource.

Thanks Peter and Daniel.

mike