[Xmca-l] Re: a linguist and a child on D. Trump

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 03:56:15 PDT 2017

That would be the vice-President!

I think Trump enjoyed being the fly in the ointment at G20, and then ...
offered to work jointly with Russia on cyber security. And now we hear that
his son went to a meeting with a Russian because he believed they had some
damaging information on Clinton.

Alfredo I think lots of us are feeling 'enfadado' -- but rather helpless
with it too.

Carol

--
Carol A Macdonald Ph.D (Edin)