[Xmca-l] Re: Beyond Postmodernism: New Dimensions in Clinical Theory and Practice - Google Books

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 7 10:12:52 PDT 2017

Thanks for the explanation of the Zillikon exchange, Ed. And thanks
for forwarding text, Alfredo. I am a rank beginner in these matters and I
am find the translation challenges, never mind the ideas, daunting.
mike