[Xmca-l] Re: Beyond Postmodernism: New Dimensions in Clinical Theory and Practice - Google Books

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 6 22:31:06 PDT 2017

What are the Zollikon seminars, Ed, and how do interested mortals access
them?

Colmparative analysis of such international/language/culture discussions of
such fundamental ideas are often reflexivity-generating.

And a lot of work!
mike