[Xmca-l] Re: Perizivanie

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:08:06 PST 2017

Alfredo,
My apologies. I thought I had linked to a video on today’s NY Times by Daphne Matziaraki entitled “4.1 Miles”. An amazing, horrifying 20 minutes of the efforts of Greek coast guard to rescue refugees from the 4.1 miles of water between Turkey and Lesbos. I hope this link will take you to the video:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4.1_Miles <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4.1_Miles>. For me, viewing the video was emotional in a way I would understand as perizhivanie. Especially in the context of Trump’s executive order to build that wall. Thank you for asking! Thank you for listening!
Henry