[Xmca-l] Re: Trump's speech and Perezhivanie

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Wed Jan 25 10:34:38 PST 2017

Peg, thanks for the link! This truly makes for a comparative study! There are so many parallels between the two speeches, and yet the two speeches are so different. I enjoyed this one much better!
Alfredo

From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Peg Griffin <Peg.Griffin@att.net>
Sent: 24 January 2017 18:09
To: 'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity'
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Trump's speech and Perezhivanie

Maybe young Sophie Cruz provides information relevant to these age differences: "I also want to tell the children not to be afraid because we are not alone. There are still many people that have their hearts filled with love and tenderness to snuggle in this path of life. Let's keep together and fight for their rights! God is with us!"

Snuggle.

https://mic.com/articles/166246/6-year-old-sophie-cruz-child-of-undocumented-parents-advocated-for-immigrants-at-the-womens-march#.hW1TkWzCd