[Xmca-l] Re: The Learning Sciences in the era of U.S. Nationalism

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Jan 22 23:26:36 PST 2017

Well, you say "curt" and "rush" and ask for my "better set
of ideas," Mike, but I have been sweating for months trying
to figure out a way of raising this issue without
stimulating this kind of reaction. I obviously haven't found
it yet. I thought xmca was about the safest forum I knew to
raise difficult questions. I'll keep my mouth shut, because
I don't have a "better set of ideas." I see a problem, but I
don't see the solution, and I don't see clarity emerging
from here.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy