[Xmca-l] Re: The Learning Sciences in the era of U.S. Nationalism

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Jan 22 13:57:38 PST 2017

Helena - You asked about art for our times. This article in the NY Times
has an interesting example.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/world/europe/undersea-museum-keeps-fish-feeding-and-its-social-commentary-biting.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

mike