[Xmca-l] Re: Trump's speech and Perezhivanie

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 07:37:53 PST 2017

Alfredo,
Here is a piece that has already started to do some of the basic work of
comparing Trump's speech to other presidents' speeches and also has some
breakdown of the language.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-strikes-nationalistic-tone-in-inaugural-speech-1484957527?tesla=y&mod=e2tw

Seems like a useful resource and a beginning. (I share it with all here
b.c. it also seems like a nice article and helps identify the message).
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor