[Xmca-l] Re: Trump's speech and Perezhivanie

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 21 17:55:26 PST 2017

Hi Larry --

You did not pick up on Alfredo's suggestion that xmca-o-philes conduct a
collective investigation of the relationship of people's responses to the
new administration as related to their age. Seemed like an interesting idea
to me.

mike