[Xmca-l] Re: Fate of a Man

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Jan 20 01:29:59 PST 2017

Are you going to contribute, Beth? I see your friend
Christoper Schuck has made a very good contribution!

I know this aspect of perezhivanie is outside your focus,
but imagine how our understanding of concepts would be if
Vygotsky had died before 1930 and we only had his comments
on Leonid Sakharov's block experiments and didn't have
chapters 6 and 7 of Thinking and Speech? And we'd be in a
bit of a pickle if it were the other way around, actually.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy