[Xmca-l] Re: Happy New Year and Perezhivanie!

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Jan 15 17:28:58 PST 2017

Marc, I must distance myself from your characterisation of
my ontological position. I loathe structuralism and
functionalism, but I define my position in opposition to
both structuralism and functionalism on the one hand and
hermeneutic and psychologicstic approaches to human life on
the other. See for example my appropriation and critique of
Anthony Giddens here:
https://www.academia.edu/21493136/Anthony_Giddens_on_Structuration
and my appreciation of Vasilyuk here:
https://www.academia.edu/15198661/Fedor_Vasilyuk_s_Psychology_of_Life-projects
and if you are a real sucker for punishment:
https://www.academia.edu/29582222/An_ontology_of_social_life .

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy