[Xmca-l] Fw: author articles MCA Issue 4 Perezhivanie

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Sun Jan 15 15:52:21 PST 2017

?I meant to send this e-mail last week, but it seems it did not go through, I am trying again

Alfredo

________________________________
From: Alfredo Jornet Gil
Sent: 13 January 2017 18:09
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: author articles MCA Issue 4 Perezhivanie

Hi all,

as a complement to our ongoing perezhivanie discussion, and since the discussion has nicely taken the symposium form that also is present in the special issue, all the authors have now agreed that we share their author versions. These are the versions accepted for publication before the proofs. That means that the ?articles attached may differ slightly from the ones published, but they should be accurate enough to grant access to everyone who, like Larry and others, do not have institutional access to the T&F pages.

Alfredo