[Xmca-l] Fate of a Man

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Jan 13 01:34:56 PST 2017

"Fate of a Man" is a 1959 Soviet film adaptation of the
novel by Mikhail Sholokhov. It is 97 minutes and you can
watch the full movie on line, as I just did ... my eyes have
just cleared enough to be able to send this message.

What about it if people who have contributed to this
discussion on /perezhivanie /could watch the movie and tell
us if the movie illustrates some of the ideas they have
about the meaning of /perezhi//vanie/? It certainly tells of
some experiences that Russians have undergone.

andy