[Xmca-l] conference in Tel Aviv

Bella Kotik-Friedgut bella.kotik@gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:37:59 PST 2017

May be of interest?
Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to invite you to participate in the 42nd International
Conference on Improving University Teaching, to be held in Tel Aviv,
Israel, from July 18th through July 20th 2017.  The theme of this year’s
conference is "Assessment Reconsidered.” Information about our theme
and sub themes is available at our website, www.iutconference.com, where
you will also find the link for proposal submissions.

Our submission deadline this year is February 3d, 2017; presenters will be
notified of our decision by March 3d.  (All papers to be presented at the
Conference will be included in the Conference proceedings.) Additional
information about accommodations and conference tours will be posted on the
web site as it becomes available.

This year’s conference is hosted by the Mofet Institute, a national
intercollegial
center for research and programs in teacher education and professional
development.

Tel Aviv, with its large student population and vibrant cultural life,
offers the conference a congenial setting.

 I very much hope you can join us in Tel Aviv next July for what promises
to be a warm and lively conference.

With best wishes,

Jim Wilkinson

President, IUT