[Xmca-l] Re: New Year's Perezhivanie

Beth Ferholt bferholt@gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:50:01 PST 2017

Several people did tell me, independently, that the great end of the John
Oliver segment on 2016, where different NYers curse 2016 on the street,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6WPo-oW5Q, helped them to overcome
feelings of despair at the end of last year.  So maybe it is related to
perezhivanie.  But maybe just to one part of the process. Beth

--
Beth Ferholt
Assistant Professor

Email: bferholt@brooklyn.cuny.edu