[Xmca-l] Re: identity expressed or formed by action?

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Feb 15 06:52:07 PST 2017

Thank you for the reference, Michael, but can't you tell me
in a sentence or two whether there is any such thing as a
drive to express one's self-identity in activity which is
prior to the activity in which identity is formed?

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy