[Xmca-l] Re: Gunilla's 1996 paper

Laure Kloetzer laure.kloetzer@gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:56:32 PST 2017

Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for sharing ! Very interesting for me indeed.

I decided to work on play with my students this semester as it is a
wonderful and engaging entry into a lot of fascinating dimensions of
learning & culture. I also plan to make them work on classical works by
Piaget and Vygotsky, and help them test the hypotheses of these authors on
real observations of play.

Best,
LK