[Xmca-l] Re: Fate of a Man

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Feb 5 20:20:29 PST 2017

Your post is so rich, Beth, .... Fedor Vasilyuk says, on the
topic of psychotherapy practice, that the very first thing a
patient says when you meet 'em should be what you work with.

Unfortunately, the DVD of "Manchester" is not released here
till February 21. I'll certainly be watching it then though.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy