[Xmca-l] Re: actions within academia

Theresa Horstman theresahorstman@gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 06:34:50 PST 2017

Hello all,

Here are some additional resources that also might be helpful:

Wall of Us sends out 2-3 weekly action items.
https://www.wall-of-us.org

Weekly action items for members of all political parties.
https://jenniferhofmann.com/home/weekly-action-checklist-democrats-independents-republicans-conscience/

In coordination with Sleeping Giants (@slpng_giants), twitter users can
call out companies advertising on Brietbart.
http://adstrike.us

Sister District coordinates constituents from blue districts with
constituents in their nearest red districts.
https://www.sisterdistrict.com

Theresa