[Xmca-l] Re: Playworlds, Performance, Perezhivanie, Apophasis ... and TRUMP'S speech!

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:50:00 PST 2017

Alfredo,
Would the attached link be an example of apophasis? I hope the link gets you the cartoon from Daily Kos on Feb 1, which illustrates the "cognitive dissonance of Trump supporters”.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/1/1628099/-Cartoon-Trump-supporters-cognitive-dissonance?detail=email&link_id=15&can_id=d9825820685b26308482b9b5c5bb095d&source=email-trump-reportedly-tells-female-staffers-to-dress-like-womentwitter-says-fun&email_referrer=trump-reportedly-tells-female-staffers-to-dress-like-womentwitter-says-fun___162460&email_subject=news-organizations-and-festivities-begin-pulling-out-of-annual-correspondents-dinner-with-trump <http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/1/1628099/-Cartoon-Trump-supporters-cognitive-dissonance?detail=email&link_id=15&can_id=d9825820685b26308482b9b5c5bb095d&source=email-trump-reportedly-tells-female-staffers-to-dress-like-womentwitter-says-fun&email_referrer=trump-reportedly-tells-female-staffers-to-dress-like-womentwitter-says-fun___162460&email_subject=news-organizations-and-festivities-begin-pulling-out-of-annual-correspondents-dinner-with-trump>

Henry