[Xmca-l] Re: Vera's Legacy Page

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Tue Dec 19 13:14:54 PST 2017

Thanks for sharing, Annalisa. In case others have the same problems I had following the links, here is the one that worked for me:

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/santafenewmexican/veronka-john-steiner-condolences/187474705

Alfredo
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Annalisa Aguilar <annalisa@unm.edu>
Sent: 19 December 2017 22:05
To: xmca-l@ucsd.edu
Subject: [Xmca-l]   Vera's Legacy Page

Hi XMCAts,

I thought I would post a link to Vera's page at Legacy.com, which will be online for the next year, until 12/8/2018.

<http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/santafenewmexican/veronka-john-steiner-condolences/1><http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/santafenewmexican/veronka-john-steiner-condolences/187474705?>http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/santafenewmexican/veronka-john-steiner-condolences/187474705

<http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/santafenewmexican/veronka-john-steiner-condolences/1><http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/santafenewmexican/veronka-john-steiner-condolences/187474705?>

Feel free to read or post or both! I thought the list would like to enjoy this page.

Kind regards,

Annalisa