[Xmca-l] Re: Perezhivanie of perezhivanie

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 13:09:37 PST 2017

Those who find that Martin's book won't quite fit in their stockings should
look at Martin's 2008 article "Is Vygotsky relevant?"

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10749030701798607

Scrooges can get a free pre-draft by googling "Is Vygotsky Relevant". For
some reason the LCHC link doesn't work any more, and the paper doesn't
appear to be on Martin's website any more either.

David Kellogg

Recent Article in *Mind, Culture, and Activity* 24 (4) 'Metaphoric,
Metonymic, Eclectic, or Dialectic? A Commentary on “Neoformation: A
Dialectical Approach to Developmental Change”'

Free e-print available (for a short time only) at

http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/YAWPBtmPM8knMCNg6sS6/full

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 4:58 AM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co