[Xmca-l] Re: Neoformation and developmental change: Issue 4 article for discussion

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 05:01:20 PST 2017

Huw,
I am not sure about "deeper," but I see your comment related to the
figure-ground phenomenon. Thus, whatever you articulate is figure against
ground. There is no figure without unseen ground. Perhaps that is your
"deeper". Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*