[Xmca-l] Re: The Science of Qualitative Research 2ed

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 02:09:37 PST 2017

Hi Michael,

I'd like to ask you a question alongside Greg's: What is Vygotsky's path to
knowledge, in particular, knowledge about the constantly unfolding,
evolving social world?

Thank you.

James

Virus-free.