[Xmca-l] Re: The Science of Qualitative Research 2ed

Tuim Viotto tuimviotto@gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 20:02:12 PST 2017

DEARS FRIENDS FROM XMCA,
I WAS THINKING ABOUT DIALECTIC HISTORICAL MATERIALISM METHOD FROM MARX AND
ENGELS; METHOD WHICH WAS ASSUMED BY VYGOTSKY AND HIS FRIENDS FROM HIST
CULTURAL THEORY (LEONTIEV, LURIA, ELKONIN AND OTHERS) IN RUSSIA AND I
REALIZED THIS METHOD OF RESEARCH WORKS WITH QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE
DATAS IN UNIT, I MEAN, DO NOT SEPARATE IT...IN FACT INBODIED IT, THAT
MEANS, IF WE WORK WITH HIST DIALECTIC MATERIALISM METHOD, AS VYGOTSKY DID,
WE DONT NEED TO SEPARATE QUANTI OR QUALI, BECAUSE IT IS UNDERSTAND AS UNIT
BY THE METHOD ITSELF. WOULD BE WRONG THIS IDEAS?
JUST TO SHARE WITH YOU SOME THEORECTICAL IDEAS ABOUT DIALECTICAL RESEARCH
METHODS!!!
BEST
I.A. TUIM VIOTTO FILHO
UNESP UNIVERSITY