[Xmca-l] Invitation to contribute to a special issue of Mind, Culture, and Activity

Natalia Gajdamaschko nataliag@sfu.ca
Fri Dec 1 13:04:33 PST 2017

Dear All!

As you may already know, we are organizing a special issue of Mind, Culture, and Activity to celebrate the work of the Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition, including the polyphonic autobiography. We were hoping that you would consider contributing to this special issue as well.

We have attached the call to this message. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Natalia, Jennifer and Martin.