[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky,Marx, & summer reading

Peter Feigenbaum [Staff] pfeigenbaum@fordham.edu
Thu Aug 24 07:11:56 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I'm happy to make my chapter available to all. But I'm afraid it will have
to wait a bit, until after I return home from ISCAR. (At present, my wife
and I are taking a travelling vacation from New York City to Quebec City,
spending time in locations with little electronic connection to the world).

I'm happy to see the book has already sparked much discussion!

Best wishes to all,
Peter

--
Peter Feigenbaum, Ph.D.