[Xmca-l] Re: Units of Analysis

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 20 17:19:22 PDT 2017

I agree with Alfredo that it would be easier for people to interpret your
note, David D,
if you included either the relevant chapter or a written precis of the
material in it.

As you can see, the range of sources of peoples' ideas here exceeds the
limits of all mortals here present, so starting with a Topic 101 summary
locating the ideas is never a bad idea.

mike