[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky,Marx, & summer reading

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 14:20:57 PDT 2017

Backing up a bit, I have an ignorant question here:

what does the "germ" of "germ cell" refer to?

I'm caught up in English germs and can't think of what else the term might
imply (e.g., in Germ-an...). Sorry, this is a CHAT 101 question but perhaps
some others on the list might appreciate getting a better sense of what is
meant by "germ".

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.