[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Please, share this information

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 18:51:53 PDT 2017

A propos!

There is also going to be a symposium on Vygotsky and Bruner in Geneva in
20-22 June 2018 for Francophone Vygotskyans. See the attached.

This is the seventh symposium--previous ones have all been around the
publication of Vygotsky's works in French:

Pensee et langage: 1997
Conscience, inconscient, emotions (2003).
Psychologie de l'art (2005)
La signification historique de la crise en psychologie (2010)
Lecons de psychologie (2011)
Histoire du development des fonctions psychiques superieures (2012).

Several of them have produced very interesting edited compilations.

Clot, Y. (direction) 2009 Avec Vygotski. Paris: La Dispute.
Clot, Y. (direction) 2012 Vygotski maintenant. Paris: La Dispute.

This one will include discussion of the pedology. A paraitre!

David Kellogg
Macquarie University

Recent Article: Vygotsky, Halliday, and Hasan: Towards Conceptual
Complementarity

Free E-print Downloadable at:

http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/W7EDsmNSEwnpIKFRG8Up/full