[Xmca-l] Re: Отв: Re: Vygotsky and Feurebach by Peter Keiler

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 17:39:03 PDT 2017

Annalisa,
I think all your questions about the whole part relation have been
addressed by Jean-Luc Nancy in
*Being Singular Plural*.

I wonder why Jean-Luc Nancy is not more widely read or referred to on this
list. He has written interesting things about culture, for example the
piece on "Eulogy of the Mélée", which deals with questions of individual
and culture, self and other

Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*