[Xmca-l] Re: Отв: Отв: Re: Ilyenkov, Marx, & Spinoza

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Aug 4 03:25:14 PDT 2017

I love your intervention, Ivan, especially being a blackbird
lover in South-eastern Australia. But I won't spoil it by
interrupting, but look forward to David's riposte!

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy