[Xmca-l] Re: Отв: Re: Отв: Re: Ilyenkov, Marx, & Spinoza

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Tue Aug 1 17:20:05 PDT 2017

Hi Alexander,

as Mike said in previous e-mail, it seems you got to find the way of getting the e-mails through to the list.  I am happy you are connected and hope you are able to see posts from the other threads as well. You can contact Bruce Jones bjones@ucsd.edu or myself for assistance.
Alfredo
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Alexandre Sourmava <avramus@gmail.com>
Sent: 31 July 2017 01:13
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Отв:  Re:     Отв: Re: Ilyenkov, Marx, & Spinoza

Mike,your historical meeting with Bernshtein wassomething fabulous!!!  Had you a chance to have a chat with him this time or later, and hadyou discussed with Alexander Romanovitch Bernstein’s ideas? Thank you Mike for attachedpdf with “Soviet psychology”. It is something fantastically interesting. I am muchyounger than heroes of the book, so even from my soviet perspectiveit looks extremely colourful :-) and indeed it explains much…
Sasha