[Xmca-l] Re: The Stuff of Words

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Apr 30 23:58:12 PDT 2017

And tables carry with them the practice of eating "at table"
and meeting a the board room table etc., it not that the
table carries the idea of table but is the bearer of
practices, which have refined the size and shape of tables
for eating, talking, etc. LIkewise pencils are for cursive
writing on paper. not scratching hieroglyphics into clay.

Great quote from Mike! There is a LOT of resistance to this
idea ... everywhere. It smells of Marxism.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy