[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Saddening, maddening and unacceptable -- but we're not surprised.

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 27 08:59:29 PDT 2017

Hi Lisa-- Thanks for sharing. Next time try MCA!  :-)

I will be at Piaget Society meetings, and perhaps other xmca-o-philes. I
look forward to seeing you there.

Seems like the wider distribution this message gets, the better.
mike