[Xmca-l] Re: Contrasting 'use-value' & 'value'

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Apr 23 15:37:51 PDT 2017

Hi David -

On p. 26 we are explicitly quoting Levi-Strauss in the phrase you offer. I
do not know what to make of the citations! When I get access to the website
where the original text can be found, I will send it to you. Plenty to
criticize in the book, but not in that fashion. :-(

mike