[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: [Marx_and_movements] defend labour and trade union studies at Ruskin College Oxford

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 09:22:39 PDT 2017

I am very sad for this.

Any response from the trade unions and of the leftist parties in Britain?

21 Nis 2017 18:37 tarihinde "Worthen, Helena Harlow" <hworthen@illinois.edu>