[Xmca-l] Re: Writing date of Leontiev - The Present Tasks ofSovietPsychology ?

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 15:23:15 PDT 2017

Sorry--I should have said "the woman's thirstiness cannot draw water, only
the woman's weak arm can do that", not "the counterbalance cannot draw
water". Now I will shut up and go draw myself some coffee.

David Kellogg
Macquarie University