[Xmca-l] Fw: Fw: Writing date of Leontiev - The Present Tasks of Soviet Psychology ?

‪Haydi Zulfei‬ ‪ haydizulfei@rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 13 23:49:57 PDT 2017

Dear all,Dmitry Leontiev's answer.BestHaydi

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Clay Spinuzzi <clay.spinuzzi@utexas.edu>
 To: Dmitry Leontiev <dmleont@gmail.com>
Cc: haydizulfei@rocketmail.com
 Sent: Thursday, 13 April 2017, 22:20:12
 Subject: Re: Fw: [Xmca-l] Writing date of Leontiev - The Present Tasks of Soviet Psychology ?

Thank you very much for your efforts!
On Apr 13, 2017 12:36 PM, "Dmitry Leontiev" <dmleont@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,
It is quite likely that the publication you are mentioning is a translation of one paper published in 1949. However I failed to find its original text so far, I hope to solve this puzzle in a few days.
Best,
Dmitry

HiRespectfully! If this might relate to you , may you be so kind as to provide a short message and explanation .Thanks a lot !BestHaydi